Autumn Craft Pack: Pumpkin Stack, Spider, Pumpkin Life Cycle, Bat
Page 1: top pumpkin, middle pumpkin
Page 2: bottom pumpkin
Page 3: face (2 sets)
Page 4: stem (4)
Spider Book and Craft
Pages 1-5: Book Pages:
1) Spiders have eight legs, and most spiders have eight eyes, too.
(Students draw a detailed spider.)
2) A spider’s legs are covered with hairs. The hairs help the
spider to feel the vibrations of the web.
(Students draw a magnifying glass with legs under it. They draw tiny hairs on he legs.)
3) A spider’s web vibrates when an insect lands on it.
(Students draw an insect on a web.)
4) The prey gets stuck in the sticky web, and the spider wraps it up with silk.
(Students draw a spider with a wrapped insect.)
5) The spider puts his fangs in the wrapped insect. He eats the prey!
(Students draw fangs on the spider with a happy face.)
Page 6: body, head
Page 7: legs (left side)
Page 8: legs (right side)
Page 9: eyes (8 sets)
Pumpkin Life Cycle Craft
Page 1: pumpkin
Page 2: life cycle pieces
Students write: seed, flower, baby pumpkin on the vine, pumpkin
Page 3: stem (9)
Page 4: leaves (9 sets) Staple green pipe cleaners to pumpkin, and staple leaves to pipe cleaners. Wrap pipe cleaners around a pencil to create curly vines.
Page 1: head, ears, body
Page 2: left wing, left foot
Page 3: right wing, right foot
Page 4: teeth (18 sets)
Page 5: ear pieces (insides), nose (6 sets)