Also included in
- If you're teaching kindergarten and looking for engaging resources to use all through fall, you're going to love the hands-on games and activities in this huge math and literacy bundle!For a quick look at what's in this bundle, click on the box with the arrow (above) to see the video preview! Or, s$37.10$53.00Save $15.90
Bats and Cats Fall Addition is a set of math center and small group resources for kindergarten and first grade. Your students will practice combinations of two addends that total two through ten.
This resource includes...
* 24 easy-to-read illustrated addition task cards. Students will use pictures to write and solve addition number models. Use as task cards in a center or for an Add the Room activity. A student recording page and answer key are included.
* Bats and Cats Addition board game for 2 or 3 players. Students turn over two cards, add the numbers and find the sum on the game board. The first player to mark five spaces in a straight line wins the game.
* 16 addition clip cards. Students will use picture representations to add sums through ten, choosing from four options.
* Independent practice page. This can be used whole class or as an independent practice activity in a center. Also great for homework!
* Bonus! Manipulative cards (bats and cats, of course!) for your students to create and solve their own fall number stories.
This resource set is ideal for use in kindergarten or for first grade remediation or review. It's also a great resource for homeschoolers, tutors, and math interventionists.
Linda Nelson grants permission to the original downloader to reproduce material for his or her own classroom use only. No other part of this work may be reproduced in whole or in part by electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the author.
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
Would you like to earn shopping credits toward future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my newest resources:
Click here to follow my store. You’ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺
Primary Inspiration by Linda Nelson