This resource uses fall items (apples, pumpkins and scarecrows) to address early learning math readiness skills for preschool students.
Math Readiness Skills addressed are:
* counting sets of objects
* identification of numerals
* ordering items by size
* copying, extending and creating patterns
* use of math vocabulary
Provided are the following:
* colored clip art to be used for instructional purposes
* black and white clip art to be used for creating centers and assessments
* directions explaining how to create instructional activities
* instructions for introducing and teaching the activities
* directions for creating work samples including “I Can” statements, labels and 4-point rubrics
* suggestions on differentiating activities and work samples to meet individual student’s special learning needs.
Please check out our other seasonal related activity at the following link:
Fall Fun: Sing and Learn Your Numbers
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!