This was a Fall 2016 Growing Bundle that has now is complete. It is quite a bargain with all the song notations, PDFs for teaching, literacy activities and games that have been included.
Each song in this set contains:
• A projectable lyric PDF slide show for the song and any teaching slides that come with that song (see the concept or concepts in parenthesis beside each song title listed below)
• A song notation sheet with the music and actions & directions for the song.
• A game that reinforces a musical element that is present in the corresponding song, via an interactive game, worksheet, printable game, etc.
• A Fall themed game set for rhythmic practice, exclusive to this set. (one game for every rhythmic element)
• A Fall themed game set for melodic practice, exclusive to this set. (one game for every melodic element)
** PLEASE note that rhythmic elements are NOT labeled so they will be accessible to your students, regardless of the counting system they use.
Songs included in this set
Fly, Fly, Fly : (minor round) and 8 "Leafy Melodies" games for low ti, 4 beat and 8 beat games, in stick and staff notation
Wind Up the Apple Tree: (la- slsm turn) and "Apple Pickin' Race" Game
Round and Round : (canon, dorian mode) and solfa ladders for use with warm-ups, improvisation and echo singing.
Fall is Here : (ta ti-ti and so-mi) & migration patterns interactive PDF games
The Birch Tree: (minor round) & interactive PDF games to practice low ti in G-do and F-do
Little Leaves are Falling: (rest and “do”) and two interactive PDF games for rhythmic memory practice and two interactice PDF games for melodic memory practice
Down, Down, Yellow and Brown : (descending pitch and movement), lyric tracking posters, beat tracking posters, projectable/printable color vocal exploration posters
Under the Spreading Chestnut Tree: (syncopa) and Chestnut Tree Patterns game to practice syncopa with body percussion
A Lovely Bunch of Apples: (finger play) and song cue cards
Harvest Song: (anacrusis & fa) and 4 Harvest Melodies Games to practice fa (one in F-do, one in G-do, one in stick solfa with note heads and one in stick solfa without note heads)
Who Has Seen the Wind?: (half note & low la) and Windy Rhythms games for practicing musical memory
Trees in Autumn : (low so) and "Falling Leaves" disappearing pattern game in G-do
Like a Leaf: (3-meter, movement) and meter sorting game
I Climbed Up the Apple Tree: (ta ti-ti), Hand Picked Apples rhythm decoding game and preparation and practice flashcards for ta ti-ti
In the Silent Forest: (low la), Foreset Melodis and a simple Orff accompaniment
If you like this file you might also enjoy:
Your feedback is important! Please follow me for special sales and monthly “Followers-only Freebies”. You can also like me on Facebook.
For more teaching ideas, please visit my blog, Music a la Abbott
Thanks for stopping by!