Fun, learning activities for children to broaden their vocabulary, develop fine-motor skills, ability to discriminate according to different characteristics, like colour and size. These are great for the Montessori classrooms and as individual quiet activities.
Autumn Printables for Toddlers and Young Preschoolers contain:
- photo cards for sorting colours
- autumn vocabulary photo cards (includes American and British versions)
- autumn shapes match - up activity
- cards for practising counting 0 -5 (using pegs)
- size sorting
- dot-a-dot worksheets
- puzzles for colouring in
- handwriting practise activity
- living/non-living cards for sorting
- matroyshka doll strips for cutting
You may also like to check out "Summer Printables".