Pumpkin picking, apple cider, bright leaves swirling against a robin's egg blue sky....What could be better than the arrival of Autumn?
Your students will LOVE this common-core aligned autumn-themed packet jam-packed with skip counting printables, center activities and games that helps them practice skip counting backwards and forwards by 2, 5 and 10.
Here's what you get...
1. I Can Count By...2s, 5s and 10s worksheets with picture representation of each quantity
2. Six "Falling Into Skipcounting" worksheets which practice skipcounting by 2's, 5's and 10s - with different start numbers!
3. Two worksheets that practice skip counting by 2 on a number line (with different start numbers!)
4. Mystery Jump - A whole-class or small group skip counting game with directions, a number pattern reference sheet, and printable skip counting circles to attach to popsicle sticks.
5. Rotten Apple Math Center - Help your students pair number patterns with skip counting rules and identify pattern that don't fit the rule. Teacher directions included and 3 different recording sheets.
6. Skip Counting Corn Maize Board Game - 5 different boards included, plus start cards, teacher directions and a recording sheet WITH teacher example!
7. Pumpkin Pattern Cards - A perfect center activity or independent work that helps student identify the rule for different number patterns. Teacher directions and recording sheet included!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License