Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
“Autumn” by the Imagist writer T.E. Hulme is a perfect fall poem to study. It is short and accessible, yet packed with figurative language, offering your students the opportunity for meaningful study.
Add this poem to your seasonal lesson plans today with this ready-to-use bundle, which includes several days’ worth of engaging, rigorous, and high-interest activities.
SAVE BIG! Purchase this product as part of my Fall Poetry Bundle
This 30+ page Poem Study Unit Includes:
- Poem Study Packet
- Writing & Photo Prompts on PowerPoint
- Reading and Writing Activities
- Expository Essay with Pre-writing
- Figurative Language Study & Practice
- Write an "Autumn" Poem Activity – including Pre-writing
- Autumn Poster Project - including Rubric for easy grading!
- Classroom Poster and Templates
Often aligned to the Common Core.
Follow Me and find out first about sales, new products, and freebies! Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on the upper right of this page or from the Language Arts by Lauren Store.
Happy Teaching :)
Lauren @ Language Arts Lessons by Lauren
"Autumn" by T.E. Hulme - Fall Poem Study created by Lauren Colletti is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.