this quiz aligns with, but is not limited to, Avancemos 1 Unidad 8 Lesson 1. It would work for any unit on REFLEXIVE VERBS. Some modifications would be needed for some of the vocabulary, depending on your textbook or unit.
Please note that reflexive verbs are treated as vocabulary terms, and do not need to be conjugated. I have another quiz that addresses that concept.
The quiz has three parts:
1. Listening: Students hear a short script about a student and her daily routine. Then, they answer True/False questions. A script has been provided.
2. Vocabulary: Students identify vocabulary via pictures. In the second section, they read a definition and choose from 2 words provided.
3. Personal Questions: 2 short questions that students answer based on their own routine/preferences.
1. Listening: I have put the sentences of the script in a different order so it follows the order of the questions. I have also written the questions in Spanish.
2. Vocabulary: For the second section, I have removed the two choices, written the choices in English instead, provided a word bank in English, or a word bank in Spanish. Whatever works for your students!
I have also used this as a warm-up (one section per day) and as an in-class activity. It could also be assigned for homework. No answer key provided... there is a script for the listening section. This quiz takes about a 1/2 hour.
Thanks for taking a look, and make sure to check out my other Realidades 1 and 2 and Avancemos 1 materials.
Have a great year!
-The Spanish Señora