This worksheet aligns with, but is not limited to just Avacemos 2 Unit 1 Lesson 1. It would be adaptable to any unit on travel. I have attached it as a Word doc so that you are able to modify it to meet the needs of your students.
There are five parts:
1. Students put activities into chronological order
2. Vocabulary ID: students fill in the appropriate vocabulary word from the word bank.
3. Students answer a custom agent's questions in Spanish using the correct direct object pronoun
4. Students categorize actions into those you do BEFORE taking off and AFTER arriving
5. Students write 3 basic sentences about their ideal vacation.
I have used this as a warm-up, homework assignment or an in-class activity for individual or pair work. I have also assigned point values and used it as a quiz. You can differentiate this buy putting the word bank in English or removing it altogether.
An answer key is included to project so students can check work.
Thanks for looking. Make sure to check out my other Avancemos 1 and Realidades 1 and 2 materials. More Avacemos 2 materials are to come. I do have quite a bit for travel that will complement both series. Have a great year!
-The Spanish Señora