Time for some communication ? Let's get those students up and speaking !
Students enjoy this activity as they get a chance to circulate the room and practice expressing themselves in Spanish.
What this activity involves :
1) a 10 question survey (emphasizing vocabulary and the present tense from the lesson) that students take.
2) After they have circled their choices, they walk around the classroom and try to
find out information from their classmates .
3)They record the students' names and their responses ( short answers as this is a
primarily a speaking activity)
Included in this exercise :
1. the survey itself
2. the questions for students to ask each other
3. a hand out for students to write down their classmates' names and the
information they've obtained from them.
4. Instructions and suggestions
Sample survey statement :
Estoy en una tienda de joyas y tengo 50 dólares. Voy a comprar:
A) un collar B) unos aretes C) un anillo D) un reloj E) algo para ______
* All questions pertain to the lesson.
If you like my survey speaking activities, check out this bundle and save $ .