An Argentinian exchange student is staying at Lucinda's home and Antonio is feeling a little uncomfortable. Find out what happens when these two start texting each other
This is the continuing saga of Antonio and Lucinda texting after they are both back at school. He is not feeling that great and she ends up not having time to get ready in the morning.
What is included?
• Text interaction between Antonio & Lucinda starting at midnight.
• 15 true / false questions
• 12 Comprehension questions in Spanish
• 13 Comprehension questions in English
• An Answer key for the True / false practice
• An answer key for Spanish questions
• An Answer key for English questions
• Options for expansion activities
*** I have also included some fun abbreviations for Spanish texting that students
• While reading the texting interaction, students circle or highlight vocabulary
words they recognize from the lesson.
( at least 25 vocabulary words and reflexive expressions)
• You may also choose to have them underline gerunds they recognize
as several are included in this conversation
I have included 3 types of assessments so that you may choose which you
prefer to use, depending on your learners.
The Comprehension questions in both English and Spanish require more critical
This is a great activity that students enjoy while improving their reading
This product can be used as practice or an assessment with students.
If you missed out on the first interaction between Lucinda and Antonio, Unit 1 lesson 1, click here.
In order to get product updates, please go to my store and click on the star.