Need more explanation and practice for formal commands ?
Try this packet which clinches understanding of when and how to use formal
• A description and examples of when students would use formal commands
when traveling in order to ignite interest
• An explanation of how to form formal commands
• Details about commands with pronouns
• A 15- sentence fill-in practice where students must interpret statement, choose
correct verb and form the correct formal command
• A 10-sentence worksheet to practice commands after introducing them
• A practice for commands with pronouns
• A Situaciones Inesperadas- students must react with appropriate command
• 4 Answer keys
Example of choosing correct verb and creating command:
Señora Borboa, no me _________ más zanahorias, que ya comí muchas.
(servir / batir)
Answer : sirva
Sample of Situaciones Inesperadas:
Un señor te pregunta como llegar al museo de arte. (seguir derecho hasta….)
Answer: Siga derecho hasta la catedral, etc. * a more creative exercise
* Worksheets may be used for warm ups, practice, homework or quizzes.
*** Some of these activities are available separately, but with this packet you save.
In order to get my latest product updates, please go to my store and click on the star.