Time for a change of pace ? Try music.
This activity incorporates reading comprehension , listening and grammar recognition.
In this activity, students read about the creation of the song Se que te duele , listen to the song and complete the missing lyrics. They are also instructed to look for and recognize a variety of tenses.
Tenses in song to be recognized : Future, Preterit, Present Perfect and Present Subjunctive.
1) lyrics to the 2017 hit song Se que te Duele by Alejandro Fernandez ( son of Vicente Fernandez)
2) Lyrics with blanks for students to fill in.
3) a short history of the song for reading
4) Questions on the reading
5) A grammar component for the lyrics of the song.
6) an answer key to the reading questions
*** You will need to find the song on Youtube to play as it is not included.