- job description assignment description and rubric
- Instructions of job interview roundtable or speed-dating
- pre-made employee descriptions
- a notes sheet for students to take notes on potential employees
- an answer key (which employee has which profession)
First, students write their own job descriptions. Then, they engage in mock interviews to find the best employee. After taking notes, they "hire" the best employee. These activities work on writing, listening, and speaking and it is a fun and real-world way for students to practice with the language!