50 questions varying in tenses ( present, preterit, imperfect, present perfect, conditional, subjunctive,etc) ) from all previous unidades & lecciones (including the current leccion) for an oral exam.
I also use this as an activity to practice or review:
• I cut up the questions into strips.
• I hand out all the questions.
• I give all students a number 1-34 (If you have a class of 34 for example).
• I put the entire class into pairs and have them ask each other the question they
have on the paper. The other partner asks his/her question.
• After about a minute I ring a bell ( gong) the partners SWITCH questions and
the even number ( or odd) moves on to the next partner..
They love this activity before an oral test and it keeps them moving.
There are 50 questions with which to practice.
Sample question :Al solicitar un trabajo, ¿ qué esperas que te ofrezcan como beneficios?
*** For better value, check out my Avancemos 3 Unit 1 through Unit 3 Lesson 2 100 questions oral practice or exam ***