Students will enjoy reviewing content material with this Avengers themed activity! Use any six tasks to use as your "Infinity Stones" -- such as passage and question sets, a page of math problems, or STEM activities! Can be used to review before a unit test or make standardized test prep fun and engaging!
Students work in teams (groups of 2, 3 or 4) to complete the questions and submit an answer sheet, tracking their progress as they work to collect all six infinity stones! Best of all, teams can choose to redeem Special Skills cards, such as a "Hulk Smash" to get rid of a question and it won't count against their score, or "Dr. Strange's Time Spell" to have the opportunity to redo an activity if they scored below a 60%.
This zip file includes the following documents:
- PowerPoint with 4 slides to introduce and guide the activity
- Detailed 5-page overview of the activity with tips
- Team Infinity Stone Tracking Sheet template (.docx file, customizable)
- Group Answer Sheet template (.docx file, customizable)
- Special Skills cards template (.docx file, customizable)
- Team Tracker by class period template (.docx file, customizable)
- Avengers "Case File" printable (PDF) to cut and glue to folders
For more ideas, check out @allkindsoflearningadventures on Instagram!
If you love this activity, please leave a positive review! Thank you!
Search terms: test prep ideas, middle school, high school, engagement, review, projects, group work, collaborative, activity, reading, math, science, history, social studies, informational text, literature, fun, superhero, avengers, infinity war, infinity stones