These classroom awards are memorable, easy and super-fun. Includes everything you need for an amazing awards day for your class.
The end of the school year can be hectic enough, so take "Make awards" OFF your "To Do" list. Instead, students pick a partner to make an end of the year Award Folder for.
To help celebrate year's end, I'm knocking $2 off for a limited time.
Your kiddos will absolutely LOVE designing a special award for one of their classmates. Believe me, they will be beyond excited about Awards Day, not so much because they are receiving an award, but because they will be giving one!
You don't have to plan or run the ceremony either. The awards are student-made, so the program is also student-led. They can't wait to be a presenter. Both the giver and recipient feel especially important and proud, as self-esteem is built on both ends.
- “Amazing!” “I love that you made a product where students can recognize one another!”
- “I love this! I can't wait to see my students' faces light up when they receive their awards!”
- “So fun and unique!” “Neat idea to have classmates involved in creating awards.”
Because they know how much work went into creating the award, children are very appreciative; their award folder is sure to become a treasured keepsake.
You're freed up, one more thing is checked off your "to do" list, your students are happily engaged, writing skills are being practiced independently, and all sorts of life skills are being reinforced!
Woo hoo for all of you.
Be Sure And Check The PREVIEW For LOTS Of Pictures!
I labeled this as "Not Grade Specific" because it really can be done by a variety of ages & skill levels, as it's easy to diversify & tweak for your students.
The packet is loaded with lots of award options to choose from, so that each student's award folder is unique.
The packet includes:
* 14 certificates for students to choose from then color and embellish.
* 3 brag badge templates, plus a ruffled ribbon pattern, to make an achievement ribbon with.
* 14 “I’d like to praise my friend” writing prompt worksheet options, plus a completed sample to share.
* A Wanted poster writing prompt option, with a completed sample to share.
* A “Text It!” iPhone writing prompt with a sample.
* A “Tweet It!” bookmark writing prompt with a sample.
* A “Star Qualities” bookmark with a sample.
* An alphabetical list of 236 positive adjectives to help describe their friend, plus a larger copy to hang, so students can refer to it.
* An interview investigation worksheet for collecting data.
* A candy-request note to parents that students fill in and take home.
* Color as well as black line “A sweet candy treat because I think you’re neat” header for the treat Baggie.
* 53 ”Flipping Over Your Awesome Accomplishments” page options, for a mini praise booklet. Teachers could also save this section for themselves, and easily make a little award certificate from the teacher, to be included as part of each child’s Award Folder Holder.
* 2 Cover options for the booklet.
* A full-color sample booklet to share.
* 2 templates for a medal of honor for children to design for their partner to wear.
* A trophy writing prompt worksheet with sample.
* A high five writing prompt worksheet with sample.
* A star student writing prompt worksheet.
* A sharp student writing prompt worksheet with sample.
* A soaring balloon writing prompt worksheet with sample.
* 3 “Celebrating Our Success” posters.
* An explanation and list of 8 word cloud websites with word art ideas and matching samples.
* An explanation and list of word search options, to make a complimentary word find that describes their classmate, plus 4 samples.
* A template of “Super Star Student” stars.
* A template of “You’re a Sharp Student!” pencils.
* A template of “Applauding you for being awesome” “stickers”.
* A template of “High Fives For Wonderful Work!” “stickers”. and . . .
* A pennant template to make a name pennant or to write words of praise inside, with a sample.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, wishing you a wonderful end-of-the-year celebration. I sincerely hope that your students appreciate all of the award-winning things you do! Here's to summer vacation, one of the best rewards of all.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click the LINK to follow my shop & you’ll be notified of these huge savings.