Do you want your students to build strong number sense? This book will make it happen! This number book has the students showing the numbers in a variety of ways.
1. They trace the number with their finger.
2. They draw objects to make a set for the number.
3. They draw dots in a ten frame to represent the number.
4. They draw tally marks to make a number.
5. They write the number on a number line.
6. They draw different combinations to make the number.
7. They show one more and one less with pictures.
8. They draw units to make the number.
9. They practice writing the number and the number name.