This book will teach you how to design mobile and pad-based prototypes of applications and web pages, how to use and employ mobile interaction paradigms and how to view your prototypes on your mobile device.
It explains how to prepare Axure for mobile prototyping. It will teach you how to document your prototypes and it will equip you with quite a few tips and tricks and best practices.
All of today's major mobile platforms (iOS, Android & Windows Phone) are covered. Their capabilities and the impact on mobile prototyping are explained. Topics specific to mobile web design are also mentioned
Some of the book’s highlights are:
- Let Axure create QR codes of your prototypes.
- The panel-based prototype structure, which is optimal for mobile prototypes.
- Prototyping sticky headers for lists.
- Creating a Sliding Menu.
- Detecting the device orientation change.
- Creating responsive prototypes.
- Loads of Axure Tips and Tricks and Best Practices.
- Mobile OS Cheat Sheets, containing links and resources.