Aztec, Inca and Mayan Vocabulary Trading Cards + Posters! These are a FUN, EFFECTIVE way to study the Aztecs, Incas and Mayans whether whole group, in centers or individually. I’ve included a blank set of these Trading Cards for students to draw their own pictures and come up with their own definitions and examples of the vocabulary.
This Aztec, Inca and Mayan Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 24 Trading Cards with the a picture on the front and a definition and sentence on the back.
• The same set of trading cards without the pictures or writing on them for students to fill in themselves
• 8 blank cards to add more vocabulary to if there are other words you’d like to add to the set
• Templates for a box as well as a sleeve for an interactive notebook to store the cards in.
• An enlarged set of the cards that you can post in your classroom on an interactive bulletin board/word wall
• The title and clipart I used in the photo to help decorate your bulletin board.
• Blank versions of the enlarged cards that students can fill in themselves to give them more ownership of the bulletin board
• A list of ideas/activities you can do with this set of cards
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
The 24 Aztec, Inca, and Maya terms included are:
adobe, alliance, archaeologists, astronomy, Aztec, causeway, chinampas, civilization, cacao, conquistador, glyphs, Inca, maize, masonry, Maya, Mesoamerica, mit'a, observatories, plaza, Quechua, quipus, sacrifice, slash-and-burn agriculture, tribute
You may also like:
Civil War Trading Cards and Posters
Native American Trading Cards and Bulletin Board
Check out my other SOCIAL STUDIES
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Thanks for looking at these Aztec, Inca, and Mayan Trading Cards and be sure to check out the other trading cards and posters in my store