Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.72 MB | 30 pages
This mini unit on the Aztecs, Incas, and Columbian Exchange is based off of the Georgia Performance Standards. The different learning activities helps students understand the importance of the Aztec and Inca Empires and how their decline led to the Columbian Exchange. This product includes a pdf version of a powerpoint with information over the Aztecs, Incas, and Columbian Exchange; identification sheets for the Aztecs and Inca Empires; a mini quiz with answers over the mini-unit; as well as a Columbian Exchange note-taking guide, as well as other cooperative learning activities for students to complete.
Here's what is included:
- Aztec Identification Notes using PowerPoint slides 2-5
- Montezuma II and Hernan Cortes WolfBook (Facebook spoof)
- Inca Identification Notes using PowerPoint slides 6-8
- Inca Post Card
- Francisco Pizarro WolfBook
- Aztec and Inca Compare and Contrast; Aztec and Inca Check-Up (Formative)
- Columbian Exchange note-taking guide using PowerPoint slides 8-16