Engage students in the writing and glyph system of the Mayan culture
with the 4 ready-to-use station activities included in this product. Students read informational text about Mayan glyphs and codices. Students engage in one or more of the 4 activities. Great to set up at centers or use for differentiation. Each activity has a reflective writing component.
A great addition to your study of the Ancient Mayan
This detailed guide includes:
-Complete teacher’s guide for setting up activities
-Student handouts with informational text for 4 Mayan glyph related activities
-A complete list of materials
Maya, Inca and Aztec Resources Include:
- Maya Inca Aztecs Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
- Aztec Illustrated Timeline Activity
- Aztec Comparative Timeline for Interactive Notebooks
- Mayan Government and Laws Gallery Walk Activity
- The Aztecs Social Class, Cities and Government Station Activities
- The Aztecs Calendar, Writing System and Rituals Station Activities
- Mayan Number System Inquiry-Based Station Activities
- Mayan Glyphs and Writing System Station Activities
- Aztecs Gallery Walk - an Introduction to the Aztec Culture
Ways to Save
- MesoAmerica Teacher Resource bundle on the Maya, Aztec and Inca
- World History Middle School Resource Bundle
which includes my ENTIRE library of World History related products for middle school.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.