PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Skip the lecture and engage students in this Aztecs gallery walk activity. This introductory unit activity gets students up and moving as they explore the culture of the Aztecs. Students work collaboratively, make notes about aspects of the Aztec culture and conduct an initial analysis of the Aztec culture which can be re-examined as students go deeper into the study of MesoAmerican civilizations. Great for early in your study of the Aztecs or to review students' understanding of the Aztec culture. Get students up and moving!
A great addition to your study of the Civilizations of the Americas
This detailed guide includes:
-Complete teacher’s guide for setting up gallery walk with 8 displays
-Student handouts including graphic organizer for gallery walk
Click here for additional gallery walks.
Ways to Save
- World History Middle School Resource Bundle which includes my ENTIRE library of World History related products for middle school.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.