These books are Spanish sight word readers that have been designed for use by Immersion or bilingual teachers. Use for guided reading, independent reading, center work, Daily Five, homework, homeschool curriculum, use as whole group lesson with Smart or Promethean board interactively, dictionary work, or partner work. For Kindergarten, First grade, or Second grade Spanish or bilingual students.
Example weekly uses:
1) Practice sight words/high frequency words, page 1
2) Front load new vocabulary, listed on page 2
3) Use for guided reading in small group, or teacher directed larger group
4) Allow students to partner read/read independently at centers or stations
5) Students may fill in blank pages with their own words at centers
6) Students may read and illustrate to show comprehension independently or in small group
7) Students may share their new additional pages with others
Included: A color complete color copy, a complete black and white copy for students to color, fill in the blank pages, and a complete copy that has words for kids to read and make their own illustrations. Make multiple copies of the fill in the blank pages, as necessary. Each booklet includes 28-32 pages per book pack--choose what you would like to print out.