These b and d reversal and confusion activities and posters have strategies to help students overcome this struggle in a fun and engaging way. If you have students with dyslexia or are teaching beginning readers or older struggling readers this exciting activity pack will help.Great for an RTI groups or literacy center. Many activity packs are suitable only for early learners, but this pack has more. Younger learners will enjoy it but so will older struggling readers and writers.This pack has over 19 differentiated activities to help your students at different levels. It has over 132 pages of fun and engaging activities. I work with students with dyslexia and practice lots of fun practice cures this problem that's why I created so many activities.
This packet includes both Black and White and Color duplicate activities to print and laminate. So print them in color for centers or black and white for seat work.
• Sort the letters and words 4-15
• Smoke Fluency Card Game 16-22
• 54 Picture Word Cards Color & B& W with and without labels 23-45
• D,B,P Write a Story Pages 46-47
• Write the Room 48-50
• Finish The Word 51-52
• Color the B, P & D 53
• Mazes 54-61
• Reading Races 62-65
• B & D Posters 66-67
• Is B Bumping his Belly? 68-71
• Line and Loop (Visual tracking, and fine motor practice) 72-80
• Roll and Read 81
• Writing Word Sort 82
• Write b, p, and d using self-talking 83-86 (extremely helpful for students)***
• Read the B,P, & D Stories 87-90
• Make Tongue Twister Sentences 91-123
• 3 D b, p & d mats &
• Board Games 125-132
If you find this helpful please leave feedback also if there is something you would like me to change please contact me in the question tab and allow me the chance to improve the product before you leave negative feedback. It is my desire to give you the best resources possible.