This product has been updated to adopt a new concept design
The package includes:
English Lesson for intermediate learners. (.pdf) – 10 pages
Answer Sheet (.pdf)
audio file (.mp3) – female voice and male voice
About the lesson (plan)
English Grammar: All, Both, Either, Neither
Target Vocabulary: Technology
Presentation: (pages 2, 3)
1. Put the words from the box in the correct column.
2. Listen to the conversation. Fill in the blanks.
3. Read the text. Mark the statements T for true, and F for false.
Grammar Box (pages 4, 5, 6)
- full grammar explanations with graphics/ pictures.
- suitable examples for the level matching the target grammar for the lesson
Practice: (page 5, 6)
Underline the correct option.
Fill in the blanks with a suitable word. Use either/ neither/ all/ none/ both, etc.
Choose the correct answers to these statements.
Production (Teachers Only – page 9) – 3 assignments
Credits (page 10)