This package has been updated to adopt a new concept design.
This lesson plan is for you if:
1. You work with intermediate level (B1) English learners.
2. You follow the CEFR standards of teaching.
3. You would like to introduce a different voice and pronunciation to your students.
The package includes:
English Lesson for intermediate level (B1) (.pdf) – 8 pages
Answer Sheet (.pdf)
audio file (.mp3) – female voice
About the lesson:
English Grammar: Linking Words – Although, as a result, because, etc.
Target Vocabulary: Arts and Media
Warm-up: talk to a partner. – What do you most often talk about with your friends and family?
PRESENTATION (pages 2,3):
1. Complete the texts below with words from the box. Do not use all the words.
2. Listen to Geogina and Tina’s talk about their experiences. Fill in the table with the connecting words.
3. Listen to Georgina and Tina again. Mark the statements T for true, and F for false.
grammar explanations with graphics/ pictures.
PRACTICE (pages 5,6):
1.Complete the sentences adding the most appropriate linking word.
2. Match the beginnings from column A with the endings from column B.
3. Change the sentences from exercise 2 using the linking words from the box.
PRODUCTION – 2 assignments
Credits page (page 8)
Visit Our Store