Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Your essential back to school character traits activities bundle for school counselors and teachers with 12 resources for year-long character education. A great resource for your classroom management and social-emotional learning toolkit.
Lesson plans, activities, games, posters, coloring pages, paper crafts, fortune teller, charts, badges, bookmarks, crossword puzzles, word searches & acrostic poems to nurture kindness, friendship, respect, empathy, gratitude, and courage.
Check the preview of each resource to see all that's included.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- Kindness Acrostic Poem - animated video & worksheets
- Kindness Bookmarks - in color or black outlines for students to color in
- Kindness Coloring Pages - students create their own in Google Slides
- Kindness Is... - bulletin board posters
- Character Traits Lesson Plan - charts, badges, coloring pages & posters
- Character Traits Posters & Coloring Pages for your bulletin board
- Character Traits Spinner & Fortune Teller - lesson plans, worksheets, posters, coloring pages, writing & craft activities
- Empathy Worksheets, Posters & Coloring Pages
- Friendship Lesson - Enemy Pie picture book, writing & craft activity
- Friendship Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Dice Game - worksheets & posters
- Gratitude Activities, Coloring Pages & Posters
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing the products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.