CLASSROOM CHALLENGE: 20 ACTIVITIES & BULLETIN BOARD DISPLAY
The Classroom Challenge helps teachers establish a positive classroom community with 20 activities that encourage kindness, collaboration, team-work, expression, and the sharing of ideas and opinions.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Teachers set up the "Classroom Challenge" bulletin board display that includes 20 hidden activity prompts. Once a challenge is revealed, the teacher finds the corresponding activity in the folder, passes it out to the class, and they are ready to go! The activities are meant to take between 5-10 minutes each (depending on the class).
Worried about printing in color? No problem. Everything included comes with black and white version!
WHEN DO I USE IT?
These challenges can be used daily, weekly, or randomly! Below are a few suggestions for how you could use it in your class:
1. As a daily challenge during back-to-school or semester change to build classroom community and to help your students connect with each other.
2. As a bell-ringer to hook your students at the start of class or an end of class activity. Consider doing one each Friday for 20 weeks!
3. As an activity to do when class finishes 5-10 minutes early and you need something to keep students engaged!
WHAT KIND OF PROMPTS ARE INCLUDED?
There are 20 prompts included. Below are a few of the prompts to give you an idea:
• Write a thank you card for someone you appreciate.
• Talk for one minute to a partner about the topic you receive from your teacher.
• Write a top 10 list on the topic of your choice.
• You are stuck on a deserted island. Pick one book, one movie, and one other item to bring.
• Play a game of 20 questions with a partner.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY PURCHASE?
• Teacher assembly instructions
• Pictures to help you set up your board and activities.
• A teacher master list of the challenges in order.
• Everything you need to set up your display (posters, templates, prompts etc).
• Folder labels for each of the challenges.
• 40 Pages of everything you need to facilitate the activities (some also include posters to display student work).
• Black and white versions of the bulletin display AND all activities for easy printing.
WHAT ELSE WILL I NEED?
To set up the bulletin display, you will need tape, glue, and 20 sheets of colored paper (although white paper works if you don't have any colored).
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
BACK TO SCHOOL RESOURCE BUNDLE (TpT BEST SELLER)
A YEAR OF ENGLISH BELL RINGERS: VOLUME 2
80 PAGE TEACHER BINDER
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!