Also included in
- BACK TO SCHOOL FIRST DAYS ACTIVITIES: Start your year off with this bundle of fun activities to do with your students on those first days of school!WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYINGABOUT THESE ACTIVITIES♥ This is an EXCELLENT resource for back to school activities. They are engaging and provide you with oppo$8.99$13.20Save $4.21
- COLLABORATIVE WRITING BUNDLE SNOWBALL WRITING: Snowball collaborative writing is a fun and interactive way to teach your students how to write collaboratively. I can guarantee these 5 activities will be lessons your students will not forget! The basic premise of the method is that a student begins$15.99$22.72Save $6.73
BACK TO SCHOOL ACTIVITY FIRST DAY ICEBREAKER: Shake up back to school with this unique and fun get to know you activity that can be used in ANY subject: Snowball Introductions!
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS ACTIVITY
♥ THE MOST FUN MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL EVER! GREAT PROJECT!
♥ This will be an awesome way to have our 6th graders introduce themselves to each other. Can't wait to use it.
♥ Students loved it and beg to do this more with other writing
♥ This looks like a really fun activity for the first days of school! This will get the kids up and moving after I've been talking their heads off about expectations. Thanks!
♥ My students and I absolutely loved these during our first week. It was a great way for students to get to know each other, while practicing classroom rules and my expectations for writing!
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A BUNDLE. CLICK BELOW!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Print out all the sheets and pass them out to your students randomly. Each student gets a different sheet with different questions!
2. Give them 3-4 minutes to answer ONLY the first question on their sheet.
3. They write their name on question 1, crumple up the paper into a ball, and throw it to the front of the classroom. Everyone goes up to the front to grab a different “snowball” and returns to their desks.
4. Ask the students to smooth the paper out and complete the question in the second box in the same manner as the first.
5. After all questions are done, the teacher does attendance! Tell the students that when a name is called that appears on their sheet, they should raise their hand and tell the class something about that person (there will be three ‘facts’ about each student).
After you are done attendance, the class knows a great deal more about each person in the class, and as a bonus, everyone has participated on the first day!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• Detailed Teacher Instructions
• 25 Different pages (75 unique questions in total)
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
© Presto Plans