BACK TO SCHOOL ACTIVITY: PASSPORT
This resource is perfect way to start up any course at the start of a school year or semester. It allows students to share information about themselves, meet their classmates, and set goals for the year/semester.
HOW IT WORKS
Students get their own personal passport and 'travel' to four different stations in the room to complete a half page assignment. Once they have completed it, they pass it in, you stamp it or sign it (stamps not included), and they move to the next station!
TEACHER FEEDBACK ON THIS ACTIVITY
♥ These four activities will be so much fun next year! They are also creative, like every resource you make. I know that with these activities, I will start the school year with a fun twist. Thank you!
♥ Really enjoyed seeing the kids use this in the first days of school!
♥ Excited to use these!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• Blank Passport Template (2 sizes)
• Comic Strip Stamp Sheet (students must create a comic strip demonstrating a memorable moment from summer vacation)
• Hashtags Stamp Sheet (students write social media status updates based on hashtag categories)
• Find Someone Who... Stamp Sheet (students find classmates who fit a certain criteria)
• Last Year vs This Year Stamp Sheet (students reflect on their life and choices from the previous year and consider what they want to change).
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
BACK TO SCHOOL BUNDLE: ORGANIZER, POSTERS, & BINDER
80 PAGE TEACHER BINDER
CREATIVE EXIT PASSES
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!