This back to school collaborative posters bundle
is magical for the entire school year! Your students will love the fun with the combination of coloring, creativity, and group work! All inspired by promoting collaboration in your classroom. All of the collaborative posters feature writing prompts. Students will collaborate to assemble the posters for your classroom wall, bulletin board, classroom door, hallway, lobby, or library. Great for back to school, test prep, holidays, seasonal, and themes! Watch students and staff stop and look at your growth mindset poster...it is eye-catching!
The posters include assembly instructions and helpful tips to make it even better! You will only need to print this one time per class! That's it. The collaboration poster project is a perfect size to laminate. It is 2.6 feet wide and 3.3 feet tall. The door posters are taller. Each poster has 25 pieces. All include a bonus row for more students.
Here are the exciting posters included:
• THANKSGIVING WRITING, AUTUMN COLLABORATIVE CLASSROOM DOOR POSTER, FALL THEME
• POET STUDY, POETRY COLLABORATIVE POSTER, WRITING ACTIVITY
• PI DAY ACTIVITY COLLABORATIVE POSTER WITH WRITING PROMPT
• NEW YEARS WRITING, GROWTH MINDSET COLLABORATIVE DOOR POSTER, 2018 SETTING GOALS
• MINDFULNESS ACTIVITIES, COLLABORATIVE POSTER, WRITING PROMPTS, WORK TOGETHER!
• MARTIN LUTHER KING JR, "I HAVE A DREAM" COLLABORATIVE POSTER, WRITING ACTIVITY
• GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES, COLLABORATIVE POSTER, WRITING, SETTING GOALS
• GENIUS HOUR AND PBL ACTIVITY COLLABORATIVE POSTER WITH WRITING PROMPT
• END OF THE YEAR, SUMMER BUCKET LIST, COLLABORATIVE POSTER, AND WRITING ACTIVITY
• EARTH DAY, COLLABORATIVE POSTER, WRITING ACTIVITY, GROUP PROJECT
• DIA DE LOS MUERTOS, DAY OF THE DEAD, COLLABORATIVE POSTER, IN ENGLISH & SPANISH
• AUTISM AWARENESS COLLABORATIVE POSTER FOR APRIL AND SPRING ACTIVITIES
• VALENTINE'S DAY WRITING ACTIVITY, POSTER, GROUP PROJECT, KINDNESS, FRIENDSHIP
• DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP WRITING ACTIVITY, POSTER, GROUP COLLABORATION PROJECT
• CELEBRATE A NATION OF READERS COLLABORATIVE POSTER, READ ACROSS AMERICA
You'll love watching your students collaborate. The activities are designed for students to communicate and work together. Encourage your students to find class members with poster pieces near their own to create their masterpiece. The writing activities are truly insightful and reflective.
★ Explicit and complete directions from start to finish
★ An optional row of pieces in the event you have more students
★ A writing activity
★ coloring pages
★ Pieces for your students to color and complete the writing response
Recommended supplies needed: crayons, colored pencils, scissors, tape or stapler
Please provide me with really appreciated feedback!
Study All Knight Blog
Study All Knight Facebook
Danielle Knight (Study All Knight) on Pinterest
Study All Knight on Twitter
Study All Knight on Instagram
Created by Danielle Knight, © Study All Knight