Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Use this escape room l to help foster classroom community and improve team-building and problem solving skills. It can be used in English class as it incorporates some ELA skills, but can also work for any other subject! The best part is that your purchase comes with a hand-drawn video, created by the talented John Spencer, that introduces the escape room and tells the back story to hook students in!
HOW IT WORKS
Students watch a video that introduces the escape room back story. They arrive at school on the first day to learn that their teacher has been infected with a zombie virus. They find a book in the library on zombies, but the page with the antidote has been ripped out. They must solve puzzles and riddles in the book to find the ingredients to the antidote to save their teacher!
Students use a response booklet to record their answers to the puzzles/riddles as they circulate the room to different stations.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• Detailed teacher instructions for setting up the room and facilitating the escape room
• Signs for each of the six stations
• Student instructions for each of the six stations
• All the materials students need for each station (mazes, rebus puzzle cards, homophone strips, spelling search card, jigsaw puzzles, student instruction cards, envelopes, station markers and much more!)
• A student answer booklet where the group can record the codes and keys they find.
• A teacher answer key you can use to check the work to determine the winner.
The videos and resources in this resource are for single-classroom use and are not to be uploaded to the Internet in any format without permission from the creators. Please contact email@example.com if you require more information.