This activity will keep your students active and engaged while visiting character education stations. You can extend parts of this activity into sub plans throughout the school year!
• Seven Stations - The stations included are Kindness Counts, The Power of Yet (Growth Mindset), Recognizing Respect, Academic Honesty, Goal Setting, Looking to the Future, and Interactive Notebooks. All of the stations have a "Did you know..." section, a quote, and a short task for students to complete.
• Four EDITABLE Stations - Heading for these stations are included so that you can add your own specific content. The stations include: Syllabus Scavenger Hunt, Class Policies, Interactive Notebook Policies, and Plagiarism. This editable file is in Powerpoint format. This is the only editable portion of this product.
• Answer Sheet - Two versions of an answer sheet are included for students to record their answers to the stations.
• Math Study Skills Sheet - A sheet outlining seven important math study skills. (This could be ignored if not using in a math classroom.)
• Student Worksheet - A worksheet is included that can be used as a warmup or a sponge activity at the end of class. The worksheet is similar to my free back to school worksheet.
• Printable Sticky Note Templates - A template for printing on 3"x3" sticky notes is included. All of the prompts from the stations are on the sticky note templates so that you can print them and have students write their answers on sticky notes. Then, they could be placed on a bulletin board or anchor chart.
• Extension Ideas - A list of extension ideas are included. These ideas could also be used as sub plans throughout the school year. The ideas include video links, Ted Ed links, coloring activities, and a debate idea.
This is a great activity for back to school for any middle or high school classroom! Teacher notes are included for ideas for implementation.
Upon download, you will receive a zipped folder with two files inside. The PDF file will have all of the non-editable parts of the download. The Powerpoint file will have the templates for the four editable stations.
You might also be interested in:
- Emoji Logic Puzzles
- Growth Mindset Posters
- Back to School Icebreaker - Would You Rather Activity
- Kindness Posters
- Geometry Interactive Notebook Bundle
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and products!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly forbidden. If you wish to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses.
© Mrs. E Teaches Math, LLC