BACK TO SCHOOL | Full-Year Digital Pixel Art BUNDLE | 8th Grade Math
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (17)
showing 1-5 of 17 products
Engage your students with this 8th grade math PIXEL ART BUNDLE that contains 37 pixel art activities themed after holidays such as St. Patrick's Day, Christmas, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and more as they practice a wide variety of 8th grade math topics, including pythagorean theorem, distance formula, triangle sum theorem, multi step equations, system of equations, transformations and more! It's great as sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice!
The best part? You save 40% when you purchase this bundle.
Each activity is a self-checking Google Sheet. Students practice a series of problems, and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform.
There's no prep required. This is great for virtual or in person learning!
There's 13 products with a total of 27 pixel art Google Sheets, along with a PDF answer key for reference and planning.
- ✅ Pixel Art 1: Right triangles - find the length of the hypotenuse
- ✅ Pixel Art 2: Right triangles - find the length of the missing leg
- ✅ Pixel Art 3: Distance of two ordered pairs
- ✅ Pixel Art 4: Distance from coordinate plane
- ✅ Pixel Art 5: Convert Percents/Fractions to Decimals (18 problems)
- ✅ Pixel Art 6: Convert Decimals/Fractions to Percents (18 problems)
- ✅ Pixel Art 7: Convert Decimals/Percents to Fractions (18 problems)
- ✅ Pixel Art 8: Square Roots and Perfect Squares
- ✅ Pixel Art 9: Equations using Square Roots
- ✅ Pixel Art 10: Cube Roots and Perfect Cubes
- ✅ Pixel Art 11: Equations using Cube Roots
- ✅ Pixel Art 12: Two Step Equations (Integer solutions only)
- ✅ Pixel Art 13: Two Step Equations (Integers and decimal solutions)
- ✅ Pixel Art 14: Multi Step Equations (Integer solutions only)
- ✅ Pixel Art 15: Multi Step Equations (Integers and decimal solutions)
- ✅ Pixel Art 16: Construct Linear Functions from Tables of Values
- ✅ Pixel Art 17: Construct Linear Functions from Graphs
- ✅ Pixel Art 18: Solve system of equations using substitution
- ✅ Pixel Art 19: Solve system of equations using graphing
- ✅ Pixel Art 20: Solve system of equations using elimination
- ✅ Pixel Art 21: Find the new coordinates (after undergoing dilation)
- ✅ Pixel Art 22: Finding the new scale factor
- ✅ Pixel Art 23: Find the new coordinates after translation
- ✅ Pixel Art 24: Write rules to describe translations
- ✅ Pixel Art 25: Counterclockwise rotation about the origin
- ✅ Pixel Art 26: Counterclockwise & clockwise rotation about the origin
- ✅ Pixel Art 27: Reflection over the x-axis
- ✅ Pixel Art 28: Reflection over the y-axis
- ✅ Pixel Art 29: Parallel Lines Cut by a Transversal
- ✅ Pixel Art 30: Parallel Lines Cut by a Transversal & Triangle Sum Theorem
- ✅ Pixel Art 31: Triangle Sum Theorem: One Step, solve for missing angle
- ✅ Pixel Art 32: Triangle Sum Theorem Multi-Step, solve for x.
- ✅ Pixel Art 33: Exterior Angles Theorem: One Step, solve for missing angle
- ✅ Pixel Art 34: Exterior Angles Theorem Multi-Step, solve for x.
- ✅ Pixel Art 35: Volume of Cylinders
- ✅ Pixel Art 36: Volume of Cones
- ✅ Pixel Art 37: Volume of Spheres
Want to purchase pixel art bundle for another grade level? Save 40% off the original price when you purchase these bundles!
After making the purchase...
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products that you can use for future TPT purchases. Thanks!
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks!