Also included in
- Your Middle School Google Classroom is planned, prepped, stocked and ready to share! These Google Classroom Middle School Units for English language arts will change your life! Each digital unit includes: highly engaging CCSS literacy and writing resources, CCSS standards, digital lesson plans,$32.79$41.99Save $9.20
- Your ELA | English Language Arts Middle School Google Classroom is planned, prepped, stocked and ready to share for the entire 1st QUARTER! Each digital unit includes: highly engaging CCSS literacy and writing resources, CCSS standards, digital lesson plans, weekly & monthly calendar templat$87.16$108.95Save $21.79
Back to school with a hilarious get-to-know-you game! Your students will love this school-themed game of WOULD YOU RATHER? DIGITAL AND PRINTABLE
Also perfect for END OF YEAR fun and building classroom culture.
HOW IT WORKS:
Students are given 2 hilarious or thought-provoking choices and must decide which they would prefer. Some of the questions are meant to stoke middle school humor, and others help students with introspection. For example, one question asks, "Would you rather have the teacher call on you for every question, or never call on you?" Another asks, "Would you rather have more confidence meeting new people, or less fear speaking up in class?" These types of questions can lead to great discussions where students can open up about how they feel about their middle school experience.
- Get students moving and laughing! Have them move to the A or B side to indicate which "they would rather." (My favorite!)
- Google Slides With A Collaborative Student Voting Template
- Cut-Out A/B Answers For
DIGITAL USERS EASY SET UP: 2 STEPS!
- Add each student's name to a sticky note on the voting template
- Copy the template and paste it after each question. (Jamboard users drag the template to the next question during the game).
- Print users cut out and distribute and A/B card for each student. Project the questions onto the board or print slides and hold them up for students to see.
RESOURCES YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: