This packet can work for any grade, but works especially well with students who can write independently! There are five activities/worksheets in a PDF format inside.
The worksheets include:
1. First Day of School Interview- Students can get to know each other by interviewing a partner.
2. All About Me- Students can write significant things about themselves to give the teacher and students some insight on who they are.
3. Classmate Scavenger Hunt- Students can get to know each classmate and what makes them special.
4. How Many?- Students can learn about their classroom by counting the things inside such as first aid kits and doors.
5. I Want My Teacher to Know…- Students can use this writing prompt to tell teachers any extra info about themselves.
This fun-filled packet is great for getting to know your students and allowing them to form strong bonds from day one!