BALANCED LITERACY for the Elementary Classroom
Balanced Literacy AND Structured Literacy.
First, we organize ourselves.
THEN, we plan for instruction.
How to do BOTH?
Balanced Literacy classroom activities begin with teacher lesson plans.
- This resource will take the "teacher-time" out of using balanced literacy research, to schedule, set up, and implement balanced literacy in YOUR classroom.
- Descriptors, samples, pictures, and resources, are ALL included. Check out the PREVIEW VIDEO!
- This easy prep and student-engaging framework will incorporate lesson planning, templates, schedule suggestions, activities, centers, and more!
Modeled / Interactive Writing
Guided Writing (Writer's Workshop)
Help to incorporate ALL aspects of Balanced Literacy into your school day!
- All of these are resourced in a BINDER format.
- Components are defined for collaborative discussions and suggested uses for the classroom.
- Examples for adding to YOUR own lesson plans.
- Daily use of elements through curriculum integrations ensure consistency for students.
- Center activities, lesson plan guides, and teacher organization tips, are all included.
B/W Assessment printables, centers, minilesson suggestions, etc.
An ongoing resource for creating A BALANCED LITERACY CLASSROOM.
Click here to find out MORE! https://1stgradefireworks.net
Questions? Email me email@example.com