BANG: A Sight Word Game, Dolch Pre-Primer Words provides your students with a fun way to practice those important sight words. The game can be used as a center during guided reading, or for a small intervention group.
1. Print, laminate, and cut apart the game cards.
2. To play, place all of the cards into a basket, plastic jar, or just spread them out face down on a table.
3. Students choose a card.
4. If the student can read the word, he/she keeps the card.
5. If the student cannot read the word, it goes back in the center.
6. If the student draws a BANG card, they have to put all of their cards back in the center.
7. The player with the most cards after the last round wins the game.