This differentiated Bat nonfiction Unit is all prepared for you to provide rigorous text dependent questions and activities your students will find fun, engaging, and integrate ELA and Science using the nonfiction picture book National Geographic Kids, BATS.
CLICK HERE TO SAVE 30% ON MY YEAR-LONG READ ALOUDS BUNDLE!
Skills Covered in this Nonfiction Close Read:
• Compare and Contrast Fiction and Nonfiction Books
• Using Venn Diagrams
• Using various Graphic Organizers to Record Information
• Labeling parts of a Bats
• Life Cycle of Bats
• Parts of a Book
• Table of Contents
• How to use each part of a Non-Fiction Book
• Making Predictions
• Building Vocabulary
• Informative/Explanatory Writing
This Read Aloud is recommended for Kindergarten through 4th grade and comes with detailed information on how to differentiate to meet Common Core Standards in each Grade.
• Daily Instructions
• Choice of 4 Focus Questions for Daily Writing
• Bats Diagram
• Life Cycle of Bats Poster in color (8.5 x 11)
• Student Bat Life Cycle Worksheet
• Fiction and Non-Fiction Posters in color (8.5 x 11)
• Bat Poem
• Vocabulary student cards (4 per page)
• Test 5 Question (2 per page)
• Science Bat Ideas for more integration
• 1 Draw and write what you learned about Bats Flip-It Question (2 per page)
• 2 Information Text Graphic Organizers
Be sure and check out my other Close Read STELLALUNA and some of my other products by clicking on the links below.
ANIMALS WRITE the ROOM NONFICTION ILLUSTRATED CARDS
October, November, and December are some of the busiest months of the year! Take a look at my 10 WEEK Interactive Read Alouds Bundle and FREE up your planning time and SAVE money!
CLICK HERE to CHECK OUT my OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, and DECEMBER 10 WEEK TIME and MONEY SAVING BUNDLE.
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! I am posting NEW PRODUCTS WEEKLY so be sure and CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off my products.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM to get to know the person behind my Oink4PIGTALES store just click the link below.
You can also follow me on my BLOG by clicking on the link below.
To connect with me on Facebook
Don't forget to leave feedback on ALL your purchases for FREE TpT Credits that can be used on any TpT product, and in any TpT Seller's Store!