This is a classic game and easy to play if you follow the instructions.
To play each pair needs a template.
· First, each student draws a boat that takes 3 squares in his template using any direction.
· Then in pairs stars the game. You must say the vertical column and then the horizontal one.
For instance: BUILDER – MICAELA.
· If your pair doesn’t have any part of the boat drawn in that square, he will say “MISS” and you will draw a line “_” in that square.
· On the other hand, if the pair has a part of the boat drawn, he will say “HIT” and you will draw a “X” in that square.
· Finishes and wins the ones that discover the whole boat and says “BATTLESHIP”.