BAZINGA! is a fun addition card game that is perfect for centers! In this game students practicing adding within 10 to score points. But beware, if a player draws a BAZINGA! card their turn is over and they receive no points for that turn.
Rules of Play:
1. Shuffle the deck and place face down in the middle of the playing surface.
2. The first player draws cards, one at a time, and tries to get the cards to add up to as close to ten as possible without going over. If the player goes over no points are awarded. If the player draws a BAZINGA! card then their turn is over.
3. All players continue. The player closest to ten wins the hand and gets a point AND all players who made ten get a point. Points can be recorded on the Tally Point Cards.
4. All used cards are placed face up in the discard pile.
5. The game continues until someone has 10 points.
6. When the draw pile is gone, shuffle the discard pile and place face down in the middle of the playing surface.
- Set of rules
- 48 number cards with counting dots
- 6 BAZINGA! cards
- 4 Tally Point Cards with tally tracing guide
- 4 Blank Tally Point Cards