Fluency game using Frye's Phrases (1st 100-6th)
*For 2 or more players
1. Place cards face down in a pile.
2. Have children stand in a line around the table.
3. The first person in line takes and reads the Frye phrase on the card and places it at the top of the table.
4. Play continues until someone draws a BAZINGA! card.
5. The person who draws the BAZINGA! card has to read all the phrases that have already been drawn (starting with the first card each time).
6. Play continues in this way until all the cards have been drawn.