BCBA/BCaBA SUPERVISION ACTIVITIES
This version of the supervision activities relates to all items on the 4th Edition Task List AND the 5th Edition Task List. ALL NEW activities are provided. Each Task List item is connected to six activities, each of which is based on the levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy (remember, understand, apply, analyze, evaluate, create), which incorporates both basic knowledge and higher-level thinking skills related to each item on the task list. Each numbered item correlates to Bloom’s Taxonomy as follows:
1. Remember – basic level of recalling information
2. Understand – showing knowledge of the concept
3. Apply – ability to demonstrate concept use
4. Analyze – think critically about the concept
5. Evaluate – determine or judge ideas about the concept
6. Create – develop a new product or idea related to concepts
The activities in this bundle are designed for individual completion. See the Group Supervision Activities Bundle for activities designed to be used when supervising candidates in a group.
Activities are grouped by skill, and the 4th and 5th Editions of the Task List have been combined into sections for continuity. Each Task List item is correlated to 6 different activities at varied levels of complexity.