You are downloading a learning center activity which includes:
60 cards with questions/statements for students to identify tier 2 words
1. The student picks a card and writes down the number of the card and the underlined "Tier 2" word.
2. Next, the student chooses and writes the correct answer in the space provided.
3. The student checks his answer which is on the back. If correct, the student colors in the star.
4. If incorrect, the student fixes it and puts a check mark in the star.
5. The student then uses the underlined "Tier 2" word in a sentence and puts a line through the word in the Word List.
The activity is completed when all 60 tier 2 words and their worksheets have been completed. They may be stapled or kept together in a binder for future reference. After learning all 60, the student is declared a "TIER 2 SUPERSTAR"!
****(These Tier 2 words are different from my other Tier 2 activity which has 80 words.)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License