- If you are looking for a resource to engage your students and have them review key notion such as the forms of BE and HAVE or the pronunciation of ed , plural nouns and verbs, then this resource is perfect. It contains 63 mystery pictures to color according to the code provided. Note that this is a$30.00$40.00Save $10.00
- Product Description
Your students will have so much fun discovering these Mystery Pictures while playing with the forms of the verbs BE and HAVE ! The code is included on each of the 6 pictures : after completing the sentences with the correct form of BE or HAVE , students will color the mystery picture. All they need is their color pencils.
- a printable version : pdf + answer key (separate files)
- 2 digital versions : powerpoint presentation and Google Slides. Perfect for distance learning !
- an umbrella
- an apple
- a flower
- a tree
- a crab
- a snowman
If you like mystery pictures, check out our custom category.
- Clip Cards : BE
- Worksheets and clip cards : BE
- Worksheets and clip cards : HAVE
- Boom Cards: Have
- Boom Cards : Be
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours. You don't want to miss this !
Please go to your My Purchases page . Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.