What is a Bring Everything Everyday Binder (BEE)?
A bee binder is a great way to teach your students responsibility! It goes home with your student every night and comes back to school each morning. It gives your student academic responsibility!
It also helps today's busy parents organized and on top of things. It is not only an all in one place for students, but, also an all in one place for parents.
Included in this packet is everything the teacher will need to start this up. Please be aware that it is a process to put together and takes some planning.
* introduction to what a BEE binder is. This can be used to send home to parents so they understand what it is.
* Supply list for students
* Things the teacher will need.
* Labels needed to assemble the binder.
* Printable cover for binder.
* Note to teacher for parents paper.
* Alphabet/Penmanship model paper.
* Number grid/Math helper. Includes coins.
* How students are getting home paper.
AND..... It is all Peanuts Gang themed.