ESL teachers, you are going to love Begin with Beginners, a complete and structured program presented in a format designed to simplify your work! This step-by-step program contains:
• basic vocabulary and concepts
• dialogues for effective use of vocabulary
• simple instructions for optimum results
• activities to reinforce vocabulary
Everything has been planned for you in Begin with Beginners. The only preparation required of you is to read the corresponding Dialogue before you begin your class.
Volume I consists of 20 Dialogues contained in 4 Units. There are four “classes” and one review to resume the progress made in the previous classes. It also gives advice and suggestions to the teacher for using the vocabulary learned in different situations that are always identifiable to the child. Each Unit is followed by songs and games used in the Dialogues.
1. Hello/Goodbye, What is your name?/My name is..., Yes/No
2. One-Two-Three, Balls, Up/Down, Open/Close
3. To have, Mouth
4. Good morning/afternoon, How many? Four-Five
6. Red/Yellow/Blue, Hands
7. Eyes, Nose
9. Mother, Father, Baby
11. To want, Green/Orange
13. Give me, Apples/Bananas/Oranges
14. Sleepy, Wake up
18. On/Under, Where?