Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you looking for a Behavior Management Plan that is effective, easy to use, and provides concrete data? I am confident you will love this system as it meets those needs and more I developed these behavior calendars, behavior tracking sheets and system for documenting student behavior in my own classroom and was thrilled with the results! This NEWLY UPDATED version is chock full of options!!
---> PLEASE NOTE THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF MY POPULAR COST-SAVING CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE! CLICK BELOW TO SAVE: CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
THE BENEFITS OF THIS RESOURCE:
My goal in creating this product was to design a behavior plan that...
✓ was confidential
✓ could travel with the kids and carry over from the classroom to specials and back
✓ provided effective feedback to the parents that was free from opinion
✓ allowed for positive reinforcement / feedback
✓ enabled me to track progress and have concrete data to back report card grades
✓ is easy to manage
✓ could be used alone or as a complement to another system
Included in the 100+ page resource you will find…
• 1 Black and White Expectations Poster (EDITABLE)
• 5 Colorful Expectations Poster (EDITABLE)
• Numbered Class Log with Clipart
• Numbered Class Log without Clipart
• Student Name Class Log with Clipart
• Student Name Class Log without Clipart
• 3 Versions of Individual Student Logs
• 12 Monthly Calendars with SEASONAL CLIPART (1/2 sheets)
• a Monthly Calendars with NON-SEASONAL CLIPART(1/2 sheets)
• 12 Monthly Calendars with SEASONAL CLIPART (Full Page - BLACK AND WHITE)
• a Monthly Calendar with NON-SEASONAL CLIPART(Full Page - BLACK AND WHITE)
REAL TEACHER TESTIMONIALS
☺Keen Educator said..."This behavior management system has changed the dynamic in my classroom. Students know exactly what is expected! Thank you!”
☺ Teaching on a Whim said...“I cannot tell you how VERY happy I am to have purchased this! I have long struggled with clip charts but could not figure out a good system to replace it with! I think this will be very manageable and will help me to keep parents informed in a very helpful and matter of fact way! Thank you, thank you! I'm so excited to use it this year! I am adding it to my communication folders which I also purchased from you! You have great projects and are keeping this whimsical, often unorganized teacher with it and together! :)”
☺ Teaching With a Dragon said..."This is a great way to let the kids, parents and other adults know the expectations. It helps me communicate with the families without making it so onerous that it doesn't get done.”
☺ Emily C. said...“I have been using these for like EVERYTHING in my classroom! Thank you so much for providing exactly what I was needing, but just wasn't finding the time to make myself! Great product!"
CHECK OUT SOME OTHER POPULAR CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION, MANAGEMENT, DECOR, and MORE! (click each to view):
• GUIDED MATH MADE EASY<--Over 2500 POSITIVE REVIEWS
I am always excited to connect with you! Here’s where you can find me....
Get tips and ideas for Classroom Organization and Management as well as FREE resources delivered to your inbox by subscribing to
and follow me on...
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM BLOG provides free tips, photos and information to help organize and manage your classroom or homeschool materials as well as inspirational and creative lesson ideas.
Do you want FREE resources? Would you like to SAVE 20% on all new resources in the Clutter-Free Classroom Store?
★ Look for the green star next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page.
★ Click that star to become a follower..
★ You will be notified each time I debut a new resource or upload a freebie!