PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
4.06 MB | 4 pages
Ben Franklin: Poor Richard's Almanac
Ben Franklin had many pithy sayings and quotes in his publication entitled Poor Richard's Almanac. Study the wit and wisdom of Ben Franklin by analyzing and explaining 18 different quotes from his writings. Students will learn more about Ben Franklin's life, and benefit their own lives as they apply these pithy life principles.
Here are a few of the 18 chosen quotes from Poor Richard's Almanac:
- "Two wrongs don't make a right."
- "A penny saved is a penny earned."
- "Little strokes fell great oaks."
- "If your head is made of wax, don't walk in the sun."
- "By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail."
Students even have a chance to write their own bit of wit and wisdom. Enjoy learning and benefiting from the wit and wisdom of Ben Franklin! Answer key is included.